Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact the Davenport Public Library!
There are multiple ways that you can get in contact with our reference staff if you have any questions that we didn't anwer on these pages.
- Try out our Text a Librarian service. Just make sure to start your text message with DPLKNOWS and send it to 66746. (Remember that standard messaging rates apply).
- Don't hesitate to give us a call at 563-326-7832 and we'll help you find the answers to whatever questions you may have!
Use the Library!
The Davenport Public Library subscribes to a wide variety of databases that can help with your search for a new career.
Check out the following tips to find more information
- Ask a Librarian if you have any questions. Check the side profile boxes for our contact information! (change to address and everything else, so can get rid of side profile boxes - text, email, phone, physical address) - make this page two columns?
- Search the online catalog to find more resources.
- Visit the Reference Services portion of our website for information about our reference librarians and how to contact us!
Iowa Workforce Development
Iowa Workforce Development offers a vraiety of resources and programs to help aid people in their job hunt and to help them better prepare for the job that they may already have.
Check out their online calendar of events to register for any program that you may find useful.
A number of databases are available to help you further your career. Here you will find a list of the ones that were discussed throughout this guide. Click on the pictures to visit each site.
Quad-City Job Search Sites