Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tax Forms and Information
Federal Tax Information
Forms and instructions can be requested by calling 1-800-829-3679 or entering your information at irs.gov/orderforms. Federal Tax forms and publications are also available for viewing or printing online at the following links.
State Tax Information
Forms and instructions can be requested by calling 1-800-532-1531 or by email: .
Local tax help
IRS Office Davenport
101 W. 2nd St.
Davenport, IA 52801
Office Information: 563-326-6052
Make an Appointment: 844-545-5640
Days/Hours of Service
Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Economic Impact Payment Issues
- E-Services Authentication
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) Request
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Taxpayer Protection Program
Vita: Free Tax Assistance
Click here for general information
Click here to view 2021 tax sites and schedule